CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

True joy comes from recognizing the power within each one of us to make this life a happy one despite our trials.

Yesterday I worked as a poll judge for our primary election. What a long day! It went from 6 in the morning to 8:45 at night. It was an interesting experience and one that I enjoyed. Unfortunately, there were only 335 voters out of 6 precincts and 30 of those were just Vote-by-Mail envelopes that were brought in. I will work the November election and because that is a Presidential election it will be much busier.

I was sure tired by the time I got home and my back was killing me. The chairs were not that comfortable. However, it was a blessing that it didn't bother me until I got home.

Went for an interview at the Temple this morning and I will be volunteering in the Baptistry on Thurs. and Fri. mornings starting next week. I am so excited!

My dear friend, Evelyn, and I will be starting water areobics tomorrow. I've never done it before but it should be fun. It is simply too hot to walk right now.

1 Muses:

Princess said...

I am so glad things are going better for you momma! Please try not to drown in the pool though :)