CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2012

True joy comes from recognizing the power within each one of us to make this life a happy one despite our trials.

Tonight I go to setup the voting place. Tomorrow I will be working the polls for 7 precincts. It will be a very long day. I am interested in seeing in more detail just how the voting process works. I will work from 6am to 9pm. It will be a challenge for me. My brain still gets confused at times when there is a lot of input going on. But, I will do my best. I wish I was working in a precinct in Riverton, but, I was assigned a precinct in Herriman. My very dear friend, Pam, will be taking me in the morning. I feel it is quite a sacrifice for her to get up so early to take me. I am so grateful for her willingness to help me.

I am working on painting a beehive with 2 little bees attached to hang on my front door. It looks cute so far. I'm not a big crafter but my daughter always helps me when I need advice on what to do next.

I sure do miss my grandkids. I haven't seen my sons kids in over a week. They are on a camping trip with their other grandparents. They are so cute and fun to be around. They love to come over and help me to feed the chickens and get the eggs. We have 7 chickens that we purchased in  2011 for Easter for the grandkids. It has been fun to see them grow. We had 8 but one of them fell head first into their water bucket and drowned. Dumb chicken!! lol

1 Muses:

Princess said...

You will do great momma! A good experience for you! I can't wait to hear how it goes and to see your beehive! Love you mucho!