CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

True joy comes from recognizing the power within each one of us to make this life a happy one despite our trials. 

I accidentally deleted a previous entry from today so I will try to remember what I wrote. I looked over my posts and found a blog that I very first started with on May 11, 2006. This is what I entered: "I've never done this before so it will probably read in a rather strange way for awhile. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and am having a hard time focusing. Maybe this will help me work through the voices and visions."

That was the only entry until I started this blog in 2007.  Now that I am doing much better, I will be making entries on a regular basis. I sometimes wish I could remember things from the past 6 years but then again I don't know if it would help me or not. So, I will just go on from here and if flashes of memory come to me, I'll probably mention them.

0 Muses: