CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Went back to the Dr. yesterday and there has been little improvement in my lungs. Got another breathing treatment and a stronger, longer antibiotic and steroid plus some cough medicine. She wants to see me next Wed. if I'm not markedly better but I don't think I will wait that long. If I'm not better by Mon. I'll call in and try to see my regular Dr.  The heat has been terrible. Up in the low hundreds. I felt bad that I had to skip working at the Temple today and tomorrow. It would have only been my second time going there.  Michael didn't get up until 8:45 this morning. I was a little worried about him so I peeked in and he was moving. What a sigh of relief! My precious daughter, Stacey, has gestational diabetes. I'm so sad for her. This pregnancy has not been an easy one.  Stephanie found a mouse in her kitchen today. Time for the mouse traps!  Haven't heard from Brian for a week now. Don't know why. Maybe he is still mad that I posted on Facebook that he and his Dad had ADHD. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it.

2 Muses:

Princess said...

It has been a rough week for everyone it sounds like! Why did dad sleep so long? Love you momma!

Sandi said...

He said he didn't sleep well through the night. His best sleeping time is between 5am and 8am.