CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Had the best visit with Michael's sister Mary last Monday. She is the most wonderful woman and friend. I was sorry the visit was so short. A week ago this last Fri. I woke up with a sore throat. As each day came along I felt a little worse. By Tuesday I had a cough and my chest started to burn and feel heavy. By Thursday I was really coughing a lot. On this last Friday I was thinking that I would go to the Dr. on Monday if I wasn't feeling any better but as the day wore on I just felt worse so I decided to go to the Dr. I called and got an afternoon appt. They tested me for strep and checked my oxygen level. She couldn't hear any breath sounds in my right lung so she ordered an xray and a breathing treatment. It turns out I have pneumonia in both lungs. She gave me an rx for 2 inhalers (different), an antibiotic and some prednisone.  Today is Sunday and I don't feel any better yet. I don't go back to see her until Wednesday.  Michael keeps asking me if I need to go to the hospital. I'm just going to wait until my appt.  Hopefully I will be feeling better by then.

1 Muses:

Princess said...

I am sorry you are so sick and I am worried about you too! I am glad that you will be going back to the doctor! Love and miss you!