CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2012

True joy comes from recognizing the power within each one of us to make this life a happy one despite our trials.

I am so excited! Michael's sister, Mary is coming today. She is my very best friend. I love her so much. She is just like a real sister to me. She has been back in Illinois getting things packed in the van to bring out here from Mom's things. She has things for the girls, Brian and us. I'm sure it will be emotional for Michael. Maybe even for the rest of us too.  I wish Stacey were here with us. I miss her so much.

Water aerobics is going very well. I quite enjoy it. I will only be going for 3 days a week because I will be working in the Temple on Thurs. and Fri. mornings. I talked to Evelyn about going to a class on Thurs nights but the class does conditioning and pool laps. I found out today I can't swim very well. I SINK!!!  Soooo, we will not be doing that.

Michael and I have a new calling in the Church. We are the new Shepherding Couple.  We will be keeping in touch with those who are between the ages of 18 and 30 that live in the ward boundaries. Just seeing how they are doing and seeing if they are interested in attending the Young Single Adult ward.  It should be interesting.

0 Muses: