CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Went to order my new glasses today. Decided to also get some sunglasses. Even with my insurance; $338.00.  Ouch!!  Stephanie took me. She is such a wonderful daughter and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Talked to Stacey yesterday. She sounds good and seems to be doing well with her pregnancy despite minor glitches here and there. I miss her so much and wish she were closer. Brian and Jamie have been struggling with the boys vomiting and having diahhrea. (Sorry, I don't know how to spell that) I'm hoping they feel better so we can see them this week.  I'm so grateful to Brian for doing our taxes. He is so busy and I know it was hard for him to find the time to go through it. He is a wonderful husband, father and son. My A/C is finally on in the house so I'm not such a grumpy person. I know Michael appreciates it for that reason alone!

0 Muses: