CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I just finished reading all of my past posts. I felt so nostalgic reading the responses and grateful for such loved ones. Today is a sad day. I spoke with Mary yesterday and Mom is not doing well. The Dr. says her cancer has spread from the tumor in her lung to her lymph nodes, liver and probably to her bones. She is on her way to IL today to be with her when she sees the Dr. on Thurs. the 19th. Michael is having a really hard time. I wish I could be there for Mary, Mom, and Pat. We don't know how much time she has left but, I don't think it will be very long. It is rainy today so just staying in the house. Tomorrow I have a Dr's. appt for my cpap. My good friend, Evelyn Beck, will be taking me since I still can't drive. She has been a godsend. I don't even feel like getting dressed today.

0 Muses: