CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Today has been a long, solemn day. Michael's mother has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and doesn't have long to live.  We are all just trying to process it. I miss my grandkids. Brian was going to bring them over today but haven't seen them. We sang a song in church called, "Where Can I Turn for Peace?" It just reminded me that our Heavenly Father and Jesus are always there for us. We only have to seek them out. I'm very fortunate to have such a testimony. I miss my mom and dad. Talked to my sister, Vickie, yesterday. We had a nice talk. Also, her son, Jason with his wife, Marcy, brought over their 2 little ones, Dallas and Emily. It was great to see them. Friday and Saturday I planted and weeded myself into very sore muscles! I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I do. 

0 Muses: