CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I woke up this morning dreaming that the new baby was being born and it was 3:01pm. Guess I'll have to wait and see if I have any phsycic abilities. Jamie wasn't feeling too well yesterday and Brian and Ashlyn have a cold. They will have to be careful around the new baby. I'm sure all will be well.
I locked myself out of the house yesterday which also includes the car. I was going to run a few local errands before Stacey got here. So I just sat outside and waited for her to get to my house. It was such a beautiful day.It made me think of mary and how much she would have enjoyed it too.

3 Muses:

Princess said...

It was beautiful yesterday! The perfect ending to fall (it is stormy today). I had a nice time with you, hope your dream comes true!

brian said...

sorry mom no psychic abilities. Its 11:30 and we are going to bed...

Mary said...

Thanks for thinking of me Sandi. That cracks me up that you locked yourself out. I bet Stacey thought, "what the heck is she doing sitting out there?"
That reminds me when you and Mike were leaving after your visit and tried to be stealth about it and locked yourself out of the house and had to knock on our bedroom window so you could get back in. LOVED IT! Not very stealth. LOVE YOU!!!