CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Help!! This has been changed and I don't know how to fix it. I've been trying to make some changes like Jamie did to hers. It is so cute and I would like to do something different too. Anyone know how to do it??My mind is racing trying to prepare for thanksgiving and clean and be ready with the food. I am having an ECT the day before and I don't know how I am going to be feeling. Hopefully I can settle down a little.

2 Muses:

Mary said...

Sandi, breath. All is well. It is only a turkey, everyone will be where they are suppose to be. Breath in the moment and cherish it.

As far as the changing of the format of the blog do you go to "Dashboard" and then edit? Can't hurt to try.

I love you mucho my sister.

Mary said...

Okay, got it, go to Dashboard then settings then template then pick new template!!!

Good luck!