CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

ect's

I had an ect yesterday and usually the only problem I have after them is a splitting headache. This time every muscle in my body is painful. I think that the doctor either increased the current or the anesthesiologist forgot to give me the muscle relaxant during the treatment. According to the doctors and my family they think that the treatments are working but only short term. I am having one every 3 weeks. I have been very blessed to have such a supportive family. I am also thankful for my Savior who has stood beside me every day. One day I will list all the things I am grateful.

2 Muses:

Princess said...

Well I am grateful for you and how strong you are! I love you mom and think you should come sit in my hot tub and relax those muscles!

brian said...

Hang in there, things always get better. Try to relax and know we love you...