CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

I will tell you a funny story. This last Monday I had a doctors appt. As a entered the waiting area I saw a young man and woman sitting. I thought the man was my nephew Andrew so I started up a conversation. He acted like he knew me so we just chatted for about 5-10 minutes. Towards the end of our conversation I asked him how his father was doing. He kind of made a funny face that then said that he was find and had moved to South Dacota. I thought that didn't sound right. Then his girlfriend came out and they left. I turned to Stacey and told her I didn''t think that he was Andrew and she said she didn't think so either. I'm sure that young man was probably just as condused as I was.

3 Muses:

Princess said...

I know for SURE it wasn't Andrew, I was just waiting for him to leave so I could ask you who he was. You crack me up ma!

Kittie said...

Hey Sis, what can I say - we all make mistakes. Heck, I've mistaken my kids from a distance from time to time. I say it's bad eyesight! LOL Smiles, K

Mary said...

Oh you made that kids day!!! He will forever wonder who YOU where!

Gotta love you Sandi!