CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Took down most of christmas today, worked on emergency booklets for each family in the ward, went and bought a new sink for the kitchen, vacumned, did laundry and paced most of the day. Called Jason to wish him and Marcie a belated happy birthday. seems I can't shut off my mind to sit down and relax a little. Stacey I loved your blog. as soon as i learn how my new camera works i'll be able to put pictures on too. Love to all of you

2 Muses:

Princess said...

Just breathe! I can help you figure out your camera if you would like, it is not too hard so DON'T sit and stress about it! Good job getting all that stuff done! I am glad you like my blog! Love you momma!

Mary said...

I can't wait to see your photos. Please take lots! I need you to keep me informed. I would love it if you would blog daily about what everyone is doing.

Love you sooooo much Sandi. You make me smile.